Thursday, April 26, 2007

wasted day!

had the day off today....slept in......then realized that i had 15 minutes to get to the dentist's office!......yep....more trays with the invisalign! thought i was done....however we (the dentist and me) were just not happy with the top teeth yet.....soooo....more trays! and today they had to put "buttons" on my teeth! these are just what they sound like....buttons that are glued onto two teeth to help pull all the others along for the ride! will be done with these around july......then hopefully just retainers! anyway.....after jumping outta bed....racing like a horse to get to the dentist......and having new appliances in my mouth.....i now have a whopper of a migrainE!!! soooo.....needless to say......WASTED DAY!

i needed to get my design team assignment done.....and it's still just sitting here......perhaps tomorrow! hopefully they won't fire me......

i am playing at ForKeepsSake on saturday.....going to take a class with the famous Missy! her junque journal is simply and totally cool......i am trying to find some funky stuff to take with me to add to it!!!

well........i love my life!.....migraines, aligners and all!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Special K!! Sorry about your migraine, love the new shoes, and BTW, you have been tagged on my blog!

Barb said...

Enjoy class! Mine from last year was gorgeous! I can't wait to see your book. While you are having fun, I'll be at confirmation! UGHHH!

Jen said...

Hey Special K, I came to tag you too. You can do one for me and Sue. It's Sue's fault!!

munky said...

invisaline ... i need those because when i took my braces off, my teeth moved a week later and i didn't wear my retainers. =P

i can't wait to see your straight pearly whites! :)