Sunday, April 22, 2007

okay.....soooo i'm computer illiterate!



no one is perfect......my photos were just hiding from me!! uh...ohh.....mr. butt is done with the power washer...(he was having issues....just said it was "operator error"....don't you love it when we can own our own mistakes!!!..... just....this computer thing was operator error..... give me paper and glue anytime.....) however i will figure out this computer!!! it may take most of the rest of my life....however I will PREVAIL!!!

have a grand sunday.....enjoy the birds and bugs!! i know i will!

i love my life!

1 comment:

munky said...

wow! your craft room is really shaping up! i'm so *green* with envy of all the space you have! all my scrapcrap is in a shelf that majorly needs reorganizing. lol. miss you lots and can't wait to see you! :)

xoxo,
reyna