Monday, June 14, 2010

hello new week!!!!!

cold is starting to ease and feeling better!!!!! and just think, it't the beginning of a new week!!!!! i spent saturday cleaning my studio........found the floor and desk top.......and COMPLETED 3 layouts..............yeah........damn skippy of me!!!!! i also finished my latest little album.....of my nephew's wedding.....it was pretty fun!!!!!! it should be on the ClearScraps blog soon!!!! i will post some photos in the next day or so.....need to wait until it's up there!!!!!
took mike to Pi for his birthday.........what great pizza!!!!!! it was the same pizza that Obama had flown to DC..........so damn tasty!!!!!! got some fun photos....too!!!!!

well.......home alone.......rex is working on erin's kitchen........well.....helping work!!!!! i'm just crashing on the couch.........have to be at work at o'dark thirty...........!!!!! crap.....i don't like gettin up early!!!!!!

i just love my life!!!!!!

No comments: