Sunday, April 11, 2010

Helmar Adhesive DT tryout info emailed!


well.......i did it!!!!!! i emailed all my information to Helmar Adhesives for their DT tryout. I had a great deal of fun playing with the product.........the 450 Quick Dry rocks!!!!! and the scrap dots are fabulous for adding height and dimension! not sure i can post any of the stuff.....however i will try to put just a little sneak peek on here!!!!!

wish me luck...........

i also was able to complete the Copic Certification class and i'm now a Copic Certified Designer! what fun it was to play with Sally Lynn MacDonald!!!! she is soooo funny and informative!!!! and damn......she is TALL!!!!!! kinda like 5 foot 12........well....probably 5'9 or something.....however she seems so tall to me!!! what a delightful person! guess she is on her way home.....or may be there already!

i just love my life!!!!!!!!

No comments: