Tuesday, March 16, 2010

cough due to cold

went to work..........came back home..........this cough is UGLY......
started some ultra strong meds........thanks blondie!!!!! (you know who you are!) so now i just have to get well......... staying home tomorrow and going to just push the fluids and healthy foods.......so i can get back to work and pay the mortgage!

dinner was fun last night with the children.........bandana's....love me some ribs and corn on the cob............then home for cake!!!!!! GREEN VELVET!!!!!!! whooooo hoooooo...... erin gave me a stunning necklace and mike gave me a new salad spinner........mine cracked and HE loves salad!!!!
rex.....my sweet rex got me a wonderfully pink optical mouse........and a fully packed calculator that has tape!!!!!!!! yep......TAPE!!!!! michael thought it was something from the 70's however i need something with tape when i'm paying my bills.............trying so damn hard to get outta debt and a machine with tape just makes it easier for an old school girl like me!!!!

well.......the cough is starting again.........i LOVE my life.......just not this cough!

No comments: